Monday, December 10, 2007

Catching Up

I sure have a lot of catching up to do…I feel out of touch. Since I have had the blog, I haven’t ever gone this long without posting. Anyway, we are back from a rough week. As most of you know my Uncle Wayne passed away last Monday ~ it was hard, but we all know that he is in a better place. I know that he is up there tinkering around and just having a ball. I was fortunate enough to spend the week with Aunt Fern. Hudson and I were quite a distraction!! There were so many little old ladies that stopped by to see Aunt Fern ~ Hudson just fell in love with them. He had ten days full of non stop attention!!! He did so good. I think he has missed being held by his Aunt Fern today. Poor little guy! Kelly and I took him tonight to get his picture taken with Santa. He did great. We couldn’t get a smile out of him, but he didn’t cry either. He will be four months this Thursday…check back soon to see his pictures by his pillow. :)
Mommy and Daddy with Hudson
Hudson and Santa

Jet, Aunt Fern, and Hudson

Paw-Paw teaching Hudson how to use a remote!
Napping with Aunt Fern and Jet
Playing with Nana




1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

What a great picture with Santa, Hudson! We hope to see you all soon!