Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas in Oklahoma

We headed to Oklahoma the day after Christmas to celebrate.  I don't have many pictures...not sure what I was doing, but here are a few!  The littles LOVED their mini trampolines from Paw-Paw and Nana!!
 Holden and Luke seriously could not stay off this thing!  Holden has jumped on his like a maniac ever since we got home too!
 Kelly drew Aunt Fern this year, so I made her a calendar for part of her gift.  She loved it!!

 Uncle Geoff and Aunt Tara got Holden and Luke balance bikes...how cute is this?!?

 Funny story...when Paw-Paw opened his gift from Hudson, we all cracked up because it was a mug that said Basketball Mom.  I could tell by Hudson's face that he was just as shocked as the rest of us, so I asked him later if he meant to buy that and he said no!  Typical man...just saw a basketball and bought it!!  Ha, ha!!  I might need to practice gift buying with him before he gets married one day!  :)
We had a wonderful time in Oklahoma, but it was too short as always.  It was a great way to end our Christmas celebrating for the year!

No comments: