Thursday, November 19, 2015

Holden's first ER visit :(

This past Sunday after church I went to get a pedicure with a friend while Kelly and the boys went home.  I knew something was wrong when Kelly was calling my cell phone during my pedicure.  When I answered, he told me that Holden fell on the wooden part of the stairs and he was afraid he needed to go to the ER.  After sending a picture to a few friends who are nurses, and them all saying that he needed to be seen, I met he and the boys at the emergency room.  Thankfully, they were able to glue it and not do stitches, but it sure wasn't fun to watch.  They had to wrap his body up in a blanket and they had me hold gauze over his eyes.  It was a little traumatic for all of us, but he should be fine within a week.  I snapped this picture of him on the way home with my phone.  Isn't it the saddest picture you have ever seen???  Poor baby.  :(

No comments: