Thursday, August 27, 2015

Meet the Teacher - 2nd Grade

We headed up to school on Thursday, August 20th for Meet the Teacher.  Although I think I'm in shock that Hudson is in the 2nd grade, we couldn't be more thrilled to find out that he has Mrs. Patsy as his teacher.  I really feel like we've hit the jackpot with teachers at his school!  I'm praying that all of his former teachers will still be there when it is Holden's turn!  Here is my BIG 2nd grader with his sweet teacher:
Hudson has been in the same class with Jaxon all 3 years so far!  Here they are holding up 2 fingers for 2nd grade!
 We couldn't leave without saying hi to his previous teachers.  They were both nothing short of amazing!  Here he is with his 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Williams.  Don't tell anyone, but she is his favorite teacher to date!!  
 Here he is with his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Bray.  

No comments: