Wednesday, February 18, 2015

11 months

11 months...I think I should just let the pictures speak for themselves...ha!  This kid is ALL.OVER.THE.PLACE!!!!!!  I don't think I've ever been around a baby that can move and get into something that he shouldn't so fast in my life!  Kelly and I have started referring to him as a tornado.  I couldn't even get pictures of him with his 11 month sticker because by the time I sat him down he was already at the end of the bed.  I finally had to enlist Kelly and Hudson to help and it still didn't work.  This little one is definitely going to keep us on our toes!!  He makes up for it with his cuteness though!  He is definitely a mommy's boy and would prefer to be playing right next to me or for me to hold him 90% of the day.  Separation anxiety has hit hard.  He has started to cry when being dropped off in the nursery at church and at BSF each week.  :(  Makes me sad, but he is always happily playing when I go pick him up.  He is still terrified of the vacuum cleaner and the hair dryer.  I keep thinking that I should have amazing arm muscles from carrying him around while I vacuum!  He's obsessed with cords that plug into the wall, blinds, shutters, and the glass on the coffee table.  He's going to be a hot mess, but I wouldn't have him any other way!  I love him like crazy!!




 I gave up trying to take pictures and just let him go...happy boy!

 Coming back to Mommy...I told you he doesn't go far!  :)

No comments: