Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Giving Thanks!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving this year.  Kelly's family came over Thanksgiving Day and we had a wonderful time eating, visiting, playing, and watching football. This little turkey got to wear his Turkey Day bib from Aunt Fern.  :)
 The next day we headed up to Oklahoma.  I must have only had my camera out for a few minutes because I only have pictures of the boys with Aunt Fern and Uncle Geoff.  I guess that is what happens with two...my hands seem to be full all.the.time!!!
 Hudson had no desire to fix his hair and I had no desire to make him.  Ha!
 Luke even got in on the photo fun!

 Uncle Geoff loving on my boys!  Love him!

We are so blessed to be surrounded by so much family that loves our boys so much!! There is SO much to be thankful for!

No comments: