Monday, June 9, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation

I'm not sure how it happened, but my baby is done with his first year of school.  Sniff, sniff.  It was a truly wonderful year.  I absolutely love his school and loved his teacher. His first year was everything I prayed it would be and I still can't believe it is over.  They had a Kindergarten Graduation the morning of June 5th.  Here's my sweet boy before we headed out the door:
 Waiting for his  name to be called...
 Shaking hands with Mrs. Shermer, the principal.
 Walking off the stage next to Mrs. Bradshaw, the assistant principal.
 After the graduation, we headed back to his classroom for a presentation by the kids, refreshments, a slide show that made us cry, and plenty of pictures.

 Hudson and Christian after their presentation.
 Graduation cap and diploma.  :)
 Being silly with Noni.
 Our graduate.
 Hudson with the amazing Mrs. Bray!  She told me that she wishes she could have a class full of Hudson's...WOW...I couldn't ask for a nicer compliment.  He can give us a run for our money at home, but he knows how to act at school.  :)  She made me promise to bring him by at Meet the Teacher and to stop by every once in a while.  Then, she started crying. :(  Made me cry too...she was seriously an answered prayer for his first year of school.  I asked her if she would mind moving up to 1st grade.  One can wish, right??  Hopefully she'll still be there when it's Holden's turn.
Now I need to get used to the fact that I'm about to have a first grader.  Where does the time go??

No comments: