Monday, February 24, 2014

Showering Holden

On February 1st, my sweet friends hosted the most precious baby shower ever for Holden and I.  The entire shower was decorated to match his nursery...navy, white, and green.  They held the shower at our house, which made putting gifts away really nice!  It was the perfect shower and perfect afternoon with friends.  My only regret is that I don't have a picture of everyone that came.  Boo!
 Here I am with my fabulous hostesses! I really am one lucky girl!!!
Aurora, Kristy (who came all the way from Colorado!!), Leslie, Holly
Kara, Dena, Jessica

 How cute are the decorations?!?  Above is a diaper wreath and the cutest banner ever that will be hanging in his room!  They did a drawing for everyone that brought diapers:
 Little jars of honey for all of the guests.  :)
 The food table was DARLING!!!  There was a childrens book that went with each item.  TOO, TOO CUTE!!!!












 Precious cards that everyone filled out...still can't seem to read them without tearing up!!

 Opening gifts.

 A pic with part of our playgroup...Meredith left before we took this and I missed Brittney and Annie.  Oh, how I love and miss these girls!!
Kara, Amy, Dena, Cara (Yes, this girl came ALL the way from Houston!!), and Alli
 A pic with my teacher friends...love them!
Dana, Susan, Dena, Jessica, Melissa
 Colleen and I...friends since college!  
 A tummy pic with Jessica.  She is due about 5 weeks behind me. :)
 My sweet sister in law, Tara who came all the way from Oklahoma to join in the fun!!
It was truly a fabulous shower and I felt SO incredibly blessed and loved.  :)  Can't wait to introduce Holden to all of these wonderful women that I am lucky enough to call friends.

No comments: