Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013...and a field trip too!

Whew...talk about a crazy, busy Halloween this year!!  We started out the morning with a fun breakfast of ghost pancakes.  
 This is how my sweet boy looks at 6:30 in the morning.  Being at school by 7:20 is ROUGH!
 Hudson's first field trip was on Halloween too!  They went to Owen's Farm, which is where we have been going since Hudson's second Halloween.  I'm so glad we were able to go because I found out that this is the last year they are open.  Here he is with his sweet class and Mrs. Bray.
 You would have thought these kids had never eaten...they could.not.wait for their picnic lunch!
 Trent and Hudson after lunch.
 All of the kids got to pick out a pumpkin to take home before we left.  It was such a fun field trip and I have to admit that I had forgotten how exhausting field trips were!!  I was BEAT after keeping up with my group all day!  :)
 That night we had our traditional Jack-O-Lantern pizza for dinner.
 Then, we headed out for a few pictures before the Trick-or-Treating began.  Hudson was the Ice Bomb Angry Bird this year.
 Here he is next to his Angry Bird pumpkin that we made.  
 One of the sweetest parts of the night was when Hudson walked up to a bucket of candy and said, "Mommy, I'm going to get this candy for you because they have your favorite."  He then hands me a box of Junior Mints.  Oh, how I love this boy!!  Sharing your loot with Mommy is pretty special.  :)

 We had to get our yearly pics before heading in to bed.  It was a successful, tiring, busy day!  

No comments: