Thursday, March 7, 2013

To Oklahoma we go...

 I was going to title this post Uncle Geoff's 30th birthday, but then I realized I don't have any pictures with Goeff in it.  Boo!  We headed to Oklahoma this past Friday to celebrate my brother's 30th birthday.  We went to dinner that night and Hudson was so excited to see Jack there.  These two kept us all on our toes while collecting chopsticks and playing with Silly Puddy.  :)
The next day, we went to the Science Museum in Oklahoma.  We all had a blast...it is a great museum!  First up, Aunt Shani and Hudson in a tornado!
 Building...

 All of the adults played too...Aunt Shani building a tower for Hudson to knock down and Paw-Paw spinning tops.  :)

 Nana and Hudson having a serious conversation at a GIANT table!
Such a fun weekend...next time I'll get a pic with Geoff!  :)

No comments: