Monday, August 13, 2012

My Superman!

Five years ago, this little guy surprised us by deciding he was ready to enter the world 4 weeks and 1 day early.  He has had a mind of his own ever since and I wouldn't want to have it any other way!  God blessed us with a smart, funny, stubborn, sweet, loving, crazy, wild,100% BOY that we love with all our hearts!!  True to Hudson fashion, he knew that he wanted a Superman themed birthday party months ago.  So, when I found the perfect invitation, I realized we needed to do a little photo shoot on the side of the house.  Here are the outtakes and a little Q & A from my FIVE year old!!
 What is your favorite thing to eat?  Chick-fil-A breakfast.
 What is your favorite restaurant?  The place that cooks on the table with fire.  I don't really like the fire, but I like the food.  (Edohanna)
 What is your favorite TV show?  Curious George
 What is your favorite place to go?  Amazing Jakes
 Who do you sleep with at night?  All of my stuffed animals and Beluga.  (His newest animal that he loves dearly!)
 What makes you happy?  When I'm at home and don't have to go anywhere like school.
 What makes you sad?  When someone doesn't let me do what I really want to do.
 What are you scared of?  Some of my dreams are about monsters.
 What is your favorite thing about Mommy?  That you love me.  (Insert tear.)
 What is  your favorite thing about Daddy?  He wrestles with me.
I love this boy and cannot believe he is 5...where has the time gone??

No comments: