Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lake Days

We spent the 4th of July weekend with family at our cabin at Lake Texoma. I know I have said this before, but it is SO FUN watching Hudson LOVE going to the lake as much as I did growing up. It is definitely a major part of most of my summer memories when I think back to my childhood. This post probably should have been named "At the Lake with Paw-Paw" because Hudson was definitely Paw-Paw's shadow this weekend...wherever Paw-Paw was, Hudson was. It was so sweet and I'm pretty sure it made Paw-Paw's weekend! :)

It all started Friday night when Hudson and Paw-Paw had milk and cookies before bed...

Check out that lake hair!
Two of Hudson's favorite things...swimming with Paw-Paw...

...and driving the boat with Paw-Paw!





Sunday night we watched fireworks on the shore. This was the first time that Hudson was able to stay up late enough to watch fireworks.

He loved them! Nana and Aunt Shani taught him to oooh and aaaah at each one.



Then, we headed back to the cabin to do sparklers. He LOVED them!

Before heading home on Monday (the actual 4th), we were able to go on one last boat ride and play in the water one more time.





Happy boy!

1 comment:

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.