Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Recipe Blog!

Here's the deal...I LOVE trying out new recipes. Lately I have been trying to make a new recipe each week. I get a lot of my recipes from some of my friend's recipe blogs. It occured to me a few weeks ago while I was giving my sister a recipe over the phone that I should start my own recipe blog. My goal is to add a new recipe each week. Now, some of these will be some recipes that I have had forever and some will be new. Hopefully, you will be able to try some and enjoy them as much as we do!
I did my first post today: Chicken Swiss Bundles...YUM!

4 comments:

Cara Carroll said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I CAN'T wait to see what you're cookin' up!!! I will be "stealing" some FOR SURE!! Those swiss chicken bundles look DElish!!!

Porter Carroll said...

So awesome Dena! I always love your recipes!!! Good for you! I miss you! :(

Kara Wilson said...

Yay!!!! I get most of my recipes from recipe blogs so I can't wait to get some from you!!! You always have the best recipes!!!! Love ya!

Meredith said...

Go Dena!!!!!! CAN'T wait to read it and try new recipes!!!!!