Monday, August 16, 2010

Hudson's 3rd Birthday!

This past Friday was Hudson's 3rd birthday. We packed in as much fun as possible to help make it a special day. I am definitely one of those people that LOVES birthdays, so planning a fun day for my little man is right up my alley! The night before Kelly and I blew up balloons and put them on the floor of his room. He was so excited when he woke up that morning and saw all of the balloons.
We started the day out by playing with the balloons and snapping a few pics!
Showing me that he is 3 now! :)
When he was done playing with the balloons we headed out to his favorite donut shop. In case you don't know, you are supposed to eat donut holes in ONE bite...see...
Oh, and you are supposed to put your finger through the center of other donuts and eat around them!
After donuts, we headed to Build-A-Bear to find a new friend. Hudson chose a bear this time and being the creative one that he is, named him Bear. :)

That evening we went to Amazing Jakes for pizza and games. Hudson LOVES this place!!
Hudson and Mommy on the train.
Playing air hockey is always a favorite.
I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to play skee-ball this way!!!
Much better!
After getting home way too late, he still wanted to blow out some candles on the cookie cake we got. YUM!
Then, he opened a gift from Mommy & Daddy. It was a hit!
Ready to do some work.
It must have been a great day because as I was putting Hudson to bed he said, "I like my birthday." How sweet is that?!? I still can't believe my baby is 3...time really flies when you are having fun!

2 comments:

Aurora said...

What a FUN day! Way to go Mommy...and Happy Third Birthday Hudson!!!!

Kara Wilson said...

Happy, happy THIRD birthday, Sweet Boy!!! Looks like Hudson had the perfect birthday!!!! I love the balloons in the morning and I love his footed jammies at night! Such a precious boy!!!
I have said this 100 times, but I am so happy that we are raising our sweet boys together... such a fun & special journey to share with you! You are such a wonderful mommy and friend!
We love Hudson and are so happy he had such a fun birthday!