Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hudson & Mommy

Last year for Mother's Day I had a picture taken of just Hudson and I to give to the grandmothers. After doing that, I realized that it was by far the best Mother's Day gift for me!! Since I am normally the one behind the camera, I seem to have tons of pictures of Hudson with other people. So, I decided to make it a yearly tradition (as long as Hudson will let me!) to have our picture taken as a Mother's Day gift to myself. We got some really cute ones this year and I already treasure them so much!!!




"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

5 comments:

The Kilgore Corral said...

These are AMAZING! What a treasure! :)

sarah s said...

Those are SOOO cute! We have to get together sometime soon!

Kara Wilson said...

Oh, I love these pictures all SO MUCH! What a sweet tradition! I wish I would have thought of that!!!! You look beautiful and Hudson looks so stinkin' cute!!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Love ya!

Porter Carroll said...

I love that idea! Super cute pics! What a treasure! :)

Aurora said...

Cute! They turned out so good!!!