Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Noni's Little Helper

Hudson is starting to be quite the helper in the kitchen these days. So, on Sunday after church when Noni started getting things out to make guacamole, Hudson had to get in on the action. Now, those of you that know me well know that I don't just love to cook. Sure, I love to try new recipes and I do in fact make dinner every night, but I don't love it, ya know? Noni on the other hand LOVES to cook and can make anything and everything without following a recipe. She is one of those people that makes you just sick because she does everything from scratch. She has always been baffled by my lack of LOVING cooking like she does. All of this being said, she was beyond DELIGHTED when Hudson hopped up on a chair next to her and got to work. You could just see the pride on her face and I have to say, I'm glad that the little man will humor her for now with his LOVE of cooking too! :)
Trying to figure out what to do...hmm...maybe I'll cut it like a piece of meat...

Who doesn't love mashing up green stuff?!?

Now, I know that guacamole isn't cooking per say, but they sure had fun making it together!

No comments: