Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ready or not, here I come!!!

Hudson has been LOVING playing hide and seek with me the past few days. I will hide (in a not very hard to find spot) and start calling his name. Then I hear his sweet little feet running around the house while he screams. When he finally finds me he has the biggest smile on his face and gets so excited. So, I always tell him it is his turn to hide and the cutest thing is that he normally hides in the spot I was just in!! Isn't that precious!?!
Hmm....do you think that could be Hudson hiding behind the curtain? Who's little toes are those??
There he is!! I love you little man!! :)

2 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

That is TOOOOO cute! I will have to try this with Griffin- thanks for meeting us for lunch today! Glad we were able to do that :)

sarah s said...

He's so cute! I can't wait until Cason can play hide-and-go-seek! He likes peek-a-boo,that's kinda the same, right?