Thursday, October 16, 2008

14 Months!

Well, gone are the days of taking Hudson's monthly pictures by his Hudson pillow. I realized I didn't even do a post for 13 months...oops! I have decided that for each month I will now post some pictures of Hudson doing one of his favorite things. This month his favorite thing is definitely walking with toys. He has several push toys, but loves walking behind, in front of, or beside anything with wheels and sometimes anything without wheels. Here he is with one of his favs:


Couldn't you just eat him up? My sweet friend Melissa made a comment on Monday. She told me that his smile just lights up a room. I couldn't agree more...you can't help but smile when he smiles. His little personality is coming through more and more and he loves to put up a fight, but when he smiles and laughs it makes your heart melt. :)

No comments: