Tuesday, October 16, 2007

2 Months!!



I can't believe it, but Hudson was two months old on Saturday. Time is just flying by!! I took him for his two month check up today and couldn't believe how much he has grown. He now weighs 10 pounds 11.1 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches long. His weight is now in the 26% ~ he was 2% at his first check up!! In the past month he has gained two pounds and almost two inches. It just amazes me! He did have to get four shots today, bless his heart. There were two nurses that stood on each side and they had me stand in the middle and hold his hands. They gave him the shots at the same time...poor little guy. He let out the loudest scream I have heard yet. He slept good on the way home and has been sleeping every since. :( Oh well...we don't have to repeat that for two more months! Thank goodness! This picture is next to his pillow to show how much he has grown since last month. If you look back to the September 13th entry, you will be shocked to see how much he has grown!!

3 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

I can't believe how much you have grown sweet Hudson! I knew you were getting bigger, but that picture by the pillow says it all! We can hardly wait to see you again soon! Love you!

Meredith said...

Wow! He has grown in this past month! He's just so precious! I love the pillow pics!

Kara Wilson said...

Look at Hudson sitting up!! I am so sorry that I forgot to ask you about the dr. appt.!!! He is growing up so much! Thank you for your love, support, prayers, flowers, etc. this week! Your friendship means the world to me, and I am so blessed to still have you as a best friend after all these years!! Thank you for being there for me this week when I needed you the most! Love ya!