Monday, April 7, 2014

Family Maternity Pictures

I had contacted our sweet photographer months ago to schedule a maternity family photo shoot.  She normally recommends doing the shoot at 36 weeks, but after telling her that Hudson was 4 weeks early, we decided to schedule it a little earlier than that.  The day that we had it scheduled for, it was pouring down rain, so we had to cancel and reschedule.  We finally had them taken on Friday, March 7th...one week BEFORE Holden decided to arrive.  They almost didn't happen!!  I'm SO glad the weather cooperated this day and that we now have these precious pictures of our family before we became a family of 4!
With Hudson's love of soccer, this picture just seemed too appropriate!


 This one cracks me up!


 I don't remember exactly what was said, but when Chera asked Hudson to kiss my tummy he said something hilarious.  I absolutely love this picture...so glad she captured this moment.  



 Before we left, she snapped this precious picture of our little snaggle toothed boy...that front tooth only held on a few more days!

1 comment:

The Kilgore Corral said...

I LOVE the picture with Kelly kissing your tummy while you are kissing Hudson. That is PRECIOUS!!