Monday, March 30, 2009

Open Sesame!

Hudson does things sometimes that have me asking, "How does he know to do that?" Sunday morning was one of those times. He found some extra keys in my purse and jumped up, ran to the front door and tried to open it with the keys. He took turns running from the front door to the back door with the keys. It was too cute! We always come in through the garage, so he never even sees me use keys to open the door. Very clever!

Trying so hard...
Maybe if I open my mouth a little wider that will help!

5 comments:

Annie said...

He is such a smart little one!!! That is so cute! They are so funny at this age- exploring everything!!

The Penuels said...

So close!!!

Meredith said...

I LOVE that facial expression!!! He is concentrating so hard!! Smarty!!

Grow with Griffin said...

Too funny! Watch out Mom & Dad- he is observing more than you both know...

Cara Carroll said...

TOO funny!! What a smart little man! How do they figure this stuff out?!