Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Bluebonnet Time!

Today we met Melissa & Colton and Jessica & Stone at a park near Melissa's house that has a GREAT field of bluebonnets. When we first arrived Hudson was WAY more interested in the weeds than he was the bluebonnets...

It was definitely hard to get any pictures of him with the bluebonnets, but I was able to snag a few while he was on the run.

How cute is Stone sitting there?? :)
A group shot attempt...Colton, Stone, and Hudson. After the group shot, Colton and Hudson were off to explore...



Sweet Colton let Hudson hold his hat for a few minutes. So cute!


Is this how it goes??

6 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

beautiful pics! love the one of Hudson holding Colton's hat... we need to get out and see the bluebonnets if it ever warms up and we won't get blown away with the wind!

c o'neill said...

Hi,
I found your blog through Team Carroll's and I am wanting to take my kids to a bluebonnet field to take pictures too! We are meeting my photographer on Sunday. Where is this park at? I'm Team O'Neill on Team Carroll's list of blogs. :)

Porter Carroll said...

Hudson did so well with the flower photo shoot this time! :) I LOVE those bluebonnets! Where is that field?!?!?!

Cara Carroll said...

LOVING the bluebonnets!! What park did you go to?? I SO want to do this with Landon!!! That third pic...the one of Hudson by himself...is seriously TOO precious!!! SUCH good pics!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Oh wow! We had the same idea!! love it! Aren't they just beautiful! Where is the park you found? We found one yesterday in Plano...

Donnell Days said...

OK, so many people have left a comment or emailed me that I thought I should write down where this field is. From George Bush, take the Wylie exit - highway 78 and head East. Stay on that past Wylie and right after you pass a light (FM 6) you will see the field on the left. It isn't a park with playground equipment, but it is a park with picnic benches if that makes sense. :)