Friday, March 13, 2009

19 Months!

Hudson is 19 months old today which is just unreal to me! He is such a mess these days...he is definitely turning into Mr. Independent which can be tricky at times. :) He loves to test us on every level just to make sure that we are still in charge. His smile lights up the room and we are pretty sure he knows it. He is talking a lot more, but most words are understood by Kelly and I only. He has started making a few animal sounds too which is just precious...he moos when he sees a cow and it just cracks me up every time. Dogs are definitely on the top of his list though, he says "woof woof" when he sees one, hears one, or if you say the word dog. Too cute! His favorite time of the day is still bath time and he still cries when we take him out. He has learned how to turn the knob on the drain though and he just laughs and laughs when he stops the water from leaving. He continues to be the light of our lives!

OK, I have to admit that I wasn't sure if I was going to post these next two pictures or not. Kelly won Hudson this Bevo last year at the State Fair. Hudson used to be afraid of Bevo, but lately he has been dragging him out every so often. Tonight, he was giving Bevo a drink while playing with the tupperware and then he started giving Bevo kisses. Even though I'm not a Bevo fan, I must admit that it was pretty darn cute!

I love you sweet boy!

3 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

Happy 19 month birthday! I can't believe another month has gone by! Way to kiss Bevo too Hudson- keep on warming up to those TX Teams!!

The Kilgore Corral said...

Oh, I know it was tough, but you made the right choice...those pictures are too cute!!

Annie said...

Oh the BEVO pics are adorable! I love when they do the little pretend things! Happy 19 mths Hudson!!! You are getting so big!