Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Going to the Chapel and my SISTER got married...

After months of planning, my sister's wedding was FINALLY this past weekend!!! It was such a fabulous weekend full of lots of pampering, lots of friend and family time, and lots of partying! WOW...I think I just described a PERFECT weekend! Honestly, I didn't take a ton of pictures with all of the maid of honor duties I was attending to, but I did manage to snap a few to post. I know once the professional pictures are up, I will be able to post some really great ones.
Here are the new Mr. and Mrs. dancing their first dance. How gorgeous is her dress?!?
This little guy had a BALL at the reception. (Notice I didn't say wedding?? He wasn't a huge fan and poor Noni had her hands full during the ceremony!) I really think he thought the reception was for him though and he danced like a rock star until about 9:00 when we decided he needed to go night night!
Check out these dance moves with Nana and Paw-Paw! :)
OK, how BIG does Hudson look here?!? I think I am getting a glimpse of what my little Kindergartner will look like one day. Sniff, sniff.
Continuing to dance the night away with Mommy and Daddy.
One last swing with Aunt Shani.
How cute are they? Such a happy new couple!
Couldn't leave without a pic of my man and I. :)
The next morning Shani and Todd had immediate family over to spend a little time together before everyone left to go home. Hudson was one happy boy playing in their pool.





Congratulations Shani and Todd!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Aurora said...

Congratulations Shani! It looks like it was a fun and fabulous wedding. LOVE that picture of Hudson dancing...he definitely has some moves! :)