Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

Is Hudson really one today??? I just can't believe it. If it is true what people say...that each year will go faster and faster, then I wish I could have a pause button every once in a while because having a child is the most amazing gift and I truly do want to cherish every moment. (Even the trying ones!) Every month I take a picture of Hudson next to his pillow and today wasn't any different. I put all of his montly pictures below so you can see how he has changed. It is amazing to me! He really does seem to get more fun as each week passes. He is definitely in to EVERYTHING these days. He doesn't like it when mommy says no, but is finally learning to stop when mommy says it! I get a grunt and a stare down in return, but we are making progress. :) He loves getting under things...like tables, toys, or legs that are propped up. He "talks" all the time, but his words that we can understand still consist mostly of mama and dada. He is starting to want to cuddle a little bit more which I LOVE! When I walk into his room for nap time, he immediately lays his head on my shoulder and grabs my arm...it completely melts my heart. He is drinking milk from his sippy cup like a pro now and eating many new "real" food items each week. He continues to be extremely social, but has acted shy a few times by burying his head in me when we see someone. Too cute! This past year has truly been amazing and I can't wait to see what this next year holds.
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
1 Year Old!!!

3 comments:

The Kilgore Corral said...

It is amazing to look back and see how he has changed. What a difference in his face between 3 and 4 months! He is such a sweet baby boy. I love the birthday shirt! Looks awesome!!

Aday Family said...

He has changed so much! What a big boy! Happy Birthday Hudson!

Grow with Griffin said...

Wow! So neat when you line the pictures up like that! It is amazing to see all of the changes in his facial expressions, as well as his growing body!! Love the shirt, btw! See you in a couple days!