Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Festival

Last Thursday was Hudson's Fall Festival at school. I volunteered to bring a fun snack and then help with the festival for the rest of the day. It was so fun being on the other side of the party...as in, not the teacher, but the parent! The kids had so much fun and I was so impressed with all of the fun activities that his school and teacher planned for them.

First up, I dropped off the fun snack for the kids to enjoy while the festival was being set out.

I made Spider Krispies for the kids and their job was to put the spider "legs" in! They loved them and I have to admit that I think they turned out pretty cute. :)
I also brought the jack-o-lantern oranges...loved them!

Once they got into the gym, the kids rotated through fun stations...painting pumpkins, apple tasting, acorn painting, a sink or float station, and some fun games.

Hudson really enjoyed painting his pumpkin. He even added glitter. :)

He and Zachary being silly.

His precious little class.

Once they got back into their class and finished lunch, Ms. Amber had another fun thing planned...pumpkin carving. The kids LOVED playing with the "guts" of the pumpkin.



So fun! I am so glad I get to be a part of his class!!

No comments: