Friday, November 7, 2008

Mommy ~ Hudson Day

***WARNING*** Lots of pictures on this post! ***WARNING***

I've seen a lot of people post about a day in their little one's life, so when Hudson woke up this morning I decided we would document it. He woke up right about 7:00 and was eating breakfast by 7:05. Yes, I actually get his breakfast ready before he gets out of bed because this boy is HUNGRY when he wakes up.

Happy boy with a full tummy!

Helping Mommy clean his tray off.

He was done with breakfast and ready to play at 7:20. First order of business, helping mommy unload the dishwasher.

Pretending to drink from a cup! :)
He played very hard (shown above) until 8:30 and was ready for a nap, so down he went. I quickly took a shower and got ready as fast as I could. I think he is trying to slowly get rid of this morning nap, so I never know how much time I have. I will dearly miss this nap because this is when I get ready every day. :( Today he slept until 10:00 though, so I was not only able to get ready, but I was able to do two loads of laundry and check email too. WOW! When he woke up, we had some errands to, post office, and the all important Target! Does everyone love Target as much as I do?
(I might have started something really bad today...YIKES! Hudson DID NOT want to sit in the cart today, so I sat him in the basket part and he was in heaven. Hopefully he won't remember that next time we go shopping.)

When we left Target, it was about 11:00 and Hudson was getting really hungry, so I decided we would have a lunch date. Where? Taco Bueno of course! I hate to admit this, but Hudson and I get Bueno about once a week. My picky eater LOVES bean burritos!!
More burrito please!
After Taco Bueno, we headed home and Hudson played and played until 1:00, then went down for a nap. He woke up at 2:30 and I decided that since it was such a beautiful day we would head to the park. We made a quick Sonic run first and off we went.
Hudson discoverd what a cherry limeade slush was...YUMMY!

I had to include this picture because his hair was cracking me up! :)
Pointing to the ducks.
Pointing to a leaf.

We left the park around 4:00 and headed home for more play.

5:00 - Dinner time
Hudson was ready for his bath at 5:30. Every night he stands and waits for the tub to fill up. He bounces and laughs the entire time. I think bath time is definitely the highlight of his day.

After brushing his teeth with a little help from mommy, he was ready for bed. After some rocking and snuggling he was in bed at 6:05. We had such a fun day together!


Cassidy said...

oh, it looks like Mommy and Hudson had a wonderful day. I love his hair blowing in the wind, so funny. And you know he is never going to forget sitting in the "fun" part of the cart! :)

Aday Family said...

I love the mommy and Hudson day! Sounds like you had so much fun! All of the pictures were adorable...he is getting to be so big!

Grow with Griffin said...

What a sweet post! Love that you did that and you will love looking back on that for years to come! So sweet! I love all the park pictures and the pictures with the tub and in the tub-- there is one that looks like he has two little red mouse ears :-)