Thursday, September 4, 2008

Helping Mommy

Hey guys, Hudson here! I have a little story for you. This morning after breakfast Mommy opened the dishwasher and started taking dishes out of it. I think this must be one of Mommy's favorite toys because she is always putting stuff in it and taking stuff out of it. It is kind of like my cookie jar shape sorter I think. Anyway, she was playing and I thought it would be fun to play with her so I started taking silverware out too.

Here I am helping Mommy take stuff out of her fun toy.
Mommy was taking pictures of me while I was playing, but I was having so much fun that I didn't want to stop and smile. Finally she got out some keys and made a fun noise with them to get me to look at her. She is so funny sometimes. Those keys gave me a great idea once she set them down...
Uh oh...she caught me! She is always telling me not to put keys in my mouth because they are dirty. So...I thought it would be a good idea to put them in her fun toy to have them washed!
Here they are...ready to get a good cleaning so I can put them in my mouth!

4 comments:

The Kilgore Corral said...

I love it! What a cutie!!

Cassidy said...

That is great. I remember when C was totally into the dishwasher.

Aday Family said...

What a cute story! He's learning to be tidy early! Way to go Hudson!!

Grow with Griffin said...

Those pictures are all so sweet! I love little Hudson in his pj's! Too cute!