Monday, February 24, 2014

Meeting Baby Luke

Wednesday, February 19th, I finally became an aunt and Hudson finally became a cousin!!!!  My sister had the most darling baby boy, Luke Phillip.  After what felt like a year, (OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a tiny bit) we went to Oklahoma to meet him on Friday.  A year, 3 days...it's all the same!  :)  Kelly and I got to meet him Friday night, but we had Hudson wait until Saturday.  Luke was being changed and was crying when Hudson walked in, but as soon as he was dressed, Hudson was ready to hold him.  He plopped down on the couch, held out his arms, and Luke immediately fell asleep in his arms.  It might have been one of the sweetest moments EVER!!  Here they are together for the first time...

I'm beyond excited for my sister and can't wait to watch this little one grow!  :)

No comments: