Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Pool Time!

This past Monday morning we decided to meet our friends Melissa & Colton and Jessica & Stone at the neighborhood pool. Let me just say it was a good WONDERFUL morning. The boys had a blast, the mommies were actually able to talk, and one more bonus...it made for a long afternoon nap from the little man! Love it! I see many more mornings at the pool this summer! :)


On the way out the door I grabbed some plastic cups and they were a total hit...who knew?!?
Hudson acting like a dog maybe?? Not sure what he was doing here. Funny little guy!
Told you the cups were a hit...Colton decided he could even use them to wash his feet! :)

1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

Oh how fun! We will have to do this soon! Hudson is getting so big! I guess I have not seen him in a while!!!