Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Pics

Here are some random pictures that I took of Hudson this past week...pictures that make me smile! Hopefully they will make you smile too! :)
I laugh everytime I look at Hudson's "sausage wrists" or "rubberband wrists"!
If Hudson is just sitting or laying down, he crosses his legs...it is the cutest thing. He often rubs his feet together...Aunt Shani calls him "cricket".

He is now in his big boy car seat and just loves it. I can't wait for him to face forward...he is going to go nuts!

Daddy fixes Hudson's hair after this bath every night...his "do" lately has been a mohawk!

4 comments:

Tigert Tales said...

I love the mohawk! I think our boys have similar hair color.

Cassidy said...

What a big boy! I love the how he holds his little feet when he is sitting. So proper of him!

Meredith said...

Those definitely made me smile! :)

Grow with Griffin said...

Love the mohawk pics! Look at Hudson sitting in that big boy carseat! It was so great seeing you today! Thanks so much for having us over! We can't wait to do it again soon!