Friday, May 16, 2008

Little Houdini

A few days ago I did a post on Hudson being 9 months old and at the bottom I had a picture of how he managed to get one arm out of his pj's. Well...guess what he managed to get out today...A LEG!!! I honestly have no idea how he is doing this, but it is absolutely hilarious! He is a wild sleeper ~ he is all over his crib at night and during naps, but I still don't know how he is managing to get limbs out of his pj's. His Noni asked if we had a "Little Houdini" on our hands. I'm beginning to wonder...
He was so proud that one leg was completely out!
This was the shot a few days before when he managed to get an arm out. What will be next??

4 comments:

Meredith said...

That is sooooo funny! Look at that expression on his face - he's so proud of himself!

We missed ya'll tonight! Hope Hudson is feeling better!

Grow with Griffin said...

Aww! Too cute! We hope Hudson is feeling better!

The Penuels said...

Oh my goodness!! Those are hilarious Dena...I laughed so hard :)

Porter Carroll said...

Okay, every time I need a good laugh I pull this post up. THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!!!!