Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Outtakes with Paw-Paw & Nana

Paw-Paw and Nana came to visit this past weekend so they could watch Hudson play basketball.  He had a game early Saturday morning, so we were able to spend the rest of the weekend playing, relaxing, and just spending time together.  It was fabulous!  On Saturday afternoon, I rounded the corner to see all of them on the couch together and decided I had better grab the camera to snap a few pics.
 I quickly realized that getting a picture of all of them smiling/looking at the camera was going to take a lot of work!! :)  Here are a few of the outtakes:


 I think this is the best one, but Hudson is smiling like a crazy man!  
 The next morning, I had to get a picture of Holden standing up...he is so proud every time he stands up by himself!! 

No comments: