Monday, July 14, 2014

4 Months Already!!

This little cutie turned 4 months today!  Time is flying by so fast I can hardly believe it.  He had his well check today and got his dreaded shots.  Poor baby did not like them AT ALL!  :(  Dr. Smith told me that he has completely caught up already both developmentally and physically from being premature.  Yea!!  Sweet boy is a little chunk and is already in the 50% for weight.  I looked back at Hudson's 4 month stats and he weighed less, but was 3/4 an inch taller.  I joked with Dr. Smith that Hudson might be my long and lean son (he has NEVER been in the 50% for weight!) and Holden might be my short, stalky son.  Only time will tell!
Holden is still such a cuddle bug...I LOVE it!!  He loves to "talk" and will smile away at you if you are in range.  It is hard to get a picture of though because he goes into a trance when I pull out my camera.  He just stares and stares at it.  I need him to get over this SOON because it is making my life difficult.  Ha!  His reflux continues to be really bad, so he is still sleeping at a 30 degree angle and still has a hard time with tummy time because of it too.  He starts his vital stim therapy next week for the aspiration.  I'm dreading it, but am hopeful that it will help.  He doesn't get to start rice cereal until he has completed 2 weeks of vital stim, so pictures of that will come later.  He is such a joy and I can't wait to see his personality continue to shine through!!



LOVE this little guy!!!

No comments: