Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

I am laughing at myself because the first several pics of our Halloween this year are pictures of food!  We started off the morning by making ghost pancakes:
 Hudson then asked for a jack-o-lantern pancake.  Hmm...I tried my best, so I get an A for effort, right??  :)
 Then, we did our traditional jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's. Such a fun dinner every year!
 Hudson had swimming lessons earlier that day, so he took a bath while the pizza was cooking and went ahead and put his jammies on.  We just put his costume on over his jammies, so when we got home he was ready for bed.  Yes, I thought this was genius!  Ha!  He was so cute because when he got out of the tub, he asked for the comb to fix his hair.  He did his Superman hair all by himself!!  I thought his "curl" looked great!  :)
 My precious Superman ready to GO!
 Striking a Superman pose!

 Showing those muscles with Daddy and Mommy.  (Don't ask about the pumpkins...he kept moving them around??)

 We ended up walking around with the Tigert family and Aday family.  Hudson had so much fun trick-or-treating with Stone, Rowan, and Ella.  Here the boys are walking into a "haunted house" down the street.

Halloween 2012 = SUCCESS!  He ate one piece of candy and then the tired Superman went straight to bed!  :)

No comments: