Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fun at Home!

This summer has been crazy busy, but crazy fun so far!  From going to Mexico, to lots of fun with friends,  weekly swim lessons, and fun summer movies, our days at home are few and far between.  So, when we do have a day at home, I have tried to do some fun things.  One day I got out the stuff to do an activity that I pinned on Pinterest forever ago.  To say it was a success is an understatement...he LOVED it!  
 All it took was some baking soda, colored water, and a medicine dropper.  This was literally over an our of fizzy fun!

 While he was playing I made a comment about how it was so hot that you could fry an egg outside.  So, what did Hudson want to do?  Fry an egg outside of course!  Why not?  He loves to help me cook and a few weeks ago started cracking the eggs all by himself, so I got some pics of him showing his skills.


Unfortunately, our egg didn't "fry" the way I thought it would.  It got hard, but never really turned white.  Hudson loved it though and that is all that matters!  Here's to more fun days at home!

No comments: