Monday, September 19, 2011

4 years old!

We had Hudson's 4 year pictures taken at Babe's Chicken in Frisco this year and I could not be more pleased. They definitely show his personality!! :)




















I also did a little Q&A that I stole from one of my friends to remember some of his favorite things at this age:

What is your favorite thing to eat? "Mini-Wheats"

What is your favorite restaurant? "Chick-fil-A"

What is your favorite show to watch on TV? "Curious George, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, oh, and Mickey Mouse"

Where is your favorite place to go? "Amazing Jakes"

Who do you sleep with at night? "All of my friends." (Meaning a million stuffed animals!!)

Who is your best friend? "Colton and Tanner and Stone"

What makes you happy? "God"

What makes you sad? "Someone that hits me."

What are you scared of? "When it gets really dark and there is no power." (Can you tell we had a big storm before I interviewed him??)

What is your favorite thing about mommy? "I love you." I love you too Hudson, but what is your favorite thing about mommy? "Helps me and gives me baths."

What is your favorite thing about daddy? "Us fighting and cuddling." (Play fighting obviously!)

Oh, he makes me smile!!!

No comments: