Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Engagement!

This weekend we headed up to Oklahoma for my brother's engagement party. We were SO excited to celebrate Geoff & Tara and can't wait for the wedding this next summer!!

Tara & Geoff...how cute are they?!?

Shani and I

Notice the clouds in the sky. Yes, it RAINED on us right as the party was starting. Did I mention the party was outside? It hasn't rained in months, but decided to Saturday night. Crazy weather! The good thing was that it cooled things off, which was fabulous!
Kelly & I

Todd & Kelly

Two sets of sisters: Shani & I with Tara & Jen

LOVE IT!!

After a toast, Geoff told the story of how he and Tara met and how he proposed. It was very sweet!

Can't remember what was said here, but I know everyone was laughing and I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture from the night!

Love you two and couldn't be happier for you both!!

No comments: