Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I want to watch George now." ~ Hudson

Hudson is very much a routine kid. (Hmm...I wonder where he gets that from!) He has started his own little routine over the past few months. EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING. when he is done eating breakfast, he hops down and says, "I want to watch George now." He then proceeds to get his own George and his Thomas blanket and snuggle up on the couch while he watches Curious George. The kid is seriously a nut about Curious George! We have quite a few recorded (LOVE DVR) so he even gets to continue his little routine on the weekend. I snapped a few pictures this morning so I can remember this cute little routine he created for himself! :)




I asked him to say cheese here...hmm...need to work on that!

1 comment:

Torrie Deville said...

He looks just like his Daddy in that last photo. Such a cutie pie!