Friday, November 13, 2009

Good Morning Hudson. REALLY?!?

So, I walk into Hudson's room to get him this morning and I see that he has unzipped his pajamas. Well, that isn't ALL he had done actually. When I got closer I realized that the only part of his body still in his footed pj's was his arms. Yes, he was naked as a jaybird other than that. No diaper. His pj's just flowed behind him like a cape. It was lovely. Then he said these 4 wonderful words, "Pee pee in bed." Yes, my friends...after he attempted to strip down he decided he should "pee pee in bed" since he didn't have a diaper on anymore. Of course, why wouldn't a 2 year old do that?
This is the exact look he was giving me when I had first walked in. He was so proud of himself. This is him smiling at his diaper. (Thankfully all he had done was tee tee!!!)
I have learned a lesson from this though...for some reason this pair of pj's doesn't have the little snap that goes across his zipper...we won't be buying those anymore!!

5 comments:

Aurora said...

Oh, that is hilarious!! We went in to check on Avery one night before going to bed and found her fast asleep and stark naked! I was actually able to get a diaper on her without waking her up...but no PJ's!

Grow with Griffin said...

Wow! That is good times! Love it! This is the first time I have gotten on to blogspot in AGES!!!

The Kilgore Corral said...

I LOVE that expression on his face! He is such a crack up!

The Penuels said...

Oh no!! That is hilarious!! I love his expression in the first picture!!

Annie said...

oh my i just laughed so hard! how cute!!!!!!