Monday, September 14, 2015

A Year and a Half Already?!?

This sweet, wild, crazy, tornado of a child turned 18 months today.  How in the world he is already a year and a half is beyond me!!  He is a hot mess, in to EVERYTHING, opinionated, passionate, BUSY, happy, mama's boy!  He literally keeps me running and on my toes on a daily basis, but I wouldn't have him any other way.  It was a workout just trying to snap a few pictures of him...

We had a pretty uneventful day since it was a school day for Hudson.  After dinner, we sang happy half birthday to him and he just looked at us like we were crazy!  Hudson was happy to blow out his candle.  :)

 He then became very interested in the dessert.  Especially after getting a taste of it!  :)



 He definitely needed a bath afterward!


 He got a lawn mower for his half birthday...he pushed, pulled, and drug it around before bed.


I love how this sweet boy completes our family!

No comments: