Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Weekend

We had a fabulous time celebrating Easter this past weekend.  Saturday morning we headed to church for their annual Easter Eggstravaganza.  Hudson was off in a flash this year...


 Holden was a patient as he could be while he waited for big brother.  He wasn't quite old enough for the toddler zone this year.  Next year he'll be able to join in the fun.  
 Definitely not the best, but a picture with my boys.  :)
 Hudson was excited when he saw this inflatable because it looked like Wipe Out.  I literally laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face watching him do this.  It was HILARIOUS!!


 WIPE OUT!!!!

 The next morning the boys went through their Easter baskets before we headed to church.  Holden quickly mastered taking things out of his basket.

 I melt...these two have my heart!!  I loved their matching shirts too!!


Total destruction of the baskets.  Ha!
 
 After church, we came home for a yummy lunch and then egg dying.  (Hudson of course changed the second we walked in the door.)

 Waiting for the eggs to dry and being silly...love this nut!
 We had to do an indoor hunt this year.  It poured the night before Easter and the morning of and our yard was a swamp.  Boo!
I didn't get any pictures, but that night after dinner we made resurrection rolls like we do every year.  Hudson said that completed his Easter.  :)  Sweet boy!!

No comments: