Friday, October 3, 2014

7 Year Pictures

We had Hudson's 7 year pictures taken on August 23rd.  I absolutely love them!  When our fabulous photographer sent me the proofs, I couldn't help but feel like I was seeing a glimpse of what he will look like at 18.  Some days I feel like I am watching him grow before my eyes and others I still see him when he was a toddler.  He is silly, loving, kind, perceptive, talkative, insistent, energetic, strong willed, and ALL BOY!   A few things have changed over the years though...he now loves to go to football games (and watches the entire thing!!), he is a Longhorn fan (Boo!), he is becoming an adventurous eater (even likes sushi...yes!), he can play by himself for LONG amounts of time, and sadly doesn't want to hold mommy's hand anymore.  (That one is VERY SAD!)  I love him more than words and he will always be my little boy no matter how old he looks in these pictures!










No comments: