I drove by the house last Friday and at first was so excited because they were bricking! Then, as I got closer I realized that they weren't putting the stone in all of the places that it was supposed to go. So, I drove up to the sales office and after much discussion, we changed some of the placement. I think it will turn out fine, but it definitely made us realize that we need to be constantly checking in to make sure things are done right. We drove back by yesterday so I could take a picture without a million people in front of the house. Here is the progress:
Here's hoping they get it done by April 28th...we are feeling the pressure!!