Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh Baby Bjorn!






Well, Hudson has entered a stage where he doesn't want to lay down during the day. He sleeps in his bassinet at night just fine, but during the day, he wants to sleep while Mommy is holding him. I have to admit, that it is one of my favorite times when he lays on my chest and falls asleep, but I can't get much done that way! :) So, today we tried the Baby Bjorn for the first time. WOW...he loved it! He cuddled right up and went to sleep while I did laundry and even changed the sheets on the bed. I love the person who invented the Baby Bjorn!

3 comments:

Kara Wilson said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!!! I tried our Baby Bjorn after you called yesterday to tell me about how wonderful it is, and Tanner loved it, too! Thanks for getting me to try it! :)

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday girl!!! Reid is still loving the Baby Bjorn - he just faces the front now!

Donnell Days said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes...it was a great day yesterday!